Under Deck Systems for Trenton, NJ Homeowners
At InsideOut, we are proud to offer an innovative under deck system that offers Trenton homeowners the opportunity to expand their home’s living space for a fraction of the cost of building an addition. Our underdecking is perfect for creating a beautiful, dry outdoor room that can be enjoyed rain or shine and can open up many possibilities for any homeowner who wants to capitalize on the unused space under the deck of their Trenton home. Our under deck system for Trenton, NJ residents offers many features. A handful of these include:
- A titanium-stabilized aluminum alloy grid structure – This system is much stronger than any vinyl underdecking and can withstand as much as 20 pounds per square foot – that is the equivalent of more than 2 feet of powdery snow or nearly 4 inches of solid ice! In addition to its incredible strength, our system resists the seasonal expansion and contraction that causes unsightly seam separation during extreme temperature swings.
- The ability to channel away as much as 15 inches of rainfall per hour – While some underdecking may fail during a heavy thunderstorm, our product can withstand even the most torrential of downpours.
- A wide array of finishes – Many other under deck systemslimit your aesthetic options to just two choices – white or beige. Our system, on the other hand, is available in an exciting array of 7 colors and 5 woodgrain finishes to beautifully complement your home. These options include:
- Light Cherry
- Medium Teak
- Dark Mahogany
- Rock Maple
- Sandy Beige
- Maintenance-free protection of your under deck area – Our system is designed to never rot, warp, bend, sag, peel, or crack when professionally installed using the recommended ceramic-coated screws.
- Lifetime warranty – This unparalleled coverage is good for as long as your deck is standing.
To learn more about our under deck system for Trenton, NJ resients, contact us today.